Requests for cancellation and refund must be submitted by no later than 6:00 pm on Monday, May 31, 2021. The refund amount will be the original registration fee, minus a $30 administrative fee. Following the refund deadline, in the event of wildland fire, inclement weather (i.e., severe thunderstorms, accidents and or epidemics), the race directors reserve the right to make judgements and decisions regarding the shortening or cancelling the race. Whether or not there will be refunds and the amounts are the sole discretion of the race director.
Please note that carry-over registration is not offered, except in the case of an active military deployment or death in the family. Refunds will not be issued for carry over registrations. In general, refunds will not be issued after June 1, 2021. Very limited exceptions, such as verified sudden family emergencies, bereavements and military activation will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Race Director.
RACE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR BARTERED IN ANY WAY. Runners may be required to provide valid I.D. at registration check-in.
SEND REQUESTS FOR REFUND TO:
George Ruiz – Race Director
THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2021
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm Race Director Meet & Greet at The Fox Brewpub, On Deck
FRIDAY, JULY 16, 2021
- 9:00am – 3:00pm Packet Pick-up WESTERN NEVADA COLLEGE – 2201 W College Pkwy, Carson City, NV
- 9:00am – 3:00pm Drop Bag Collection WESTERN NEVADA COLLEGE – NO LATER than 3PM
- 9:00am – 4:00pm TRTER Merchandise Booth Open for Business
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm 100‐Mile MANDATORY Briefing WESTERN NEVADA COLLEGE, next to Packet Pick-up
SATURDAY, JULY 17, 2021
SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2021
- 2:00am 50M & 55K “20 Hour’ Final Cut-Off
- 5:00am – 5:00pm Post Race Food Trucks and refreshments Western Nevada College S/F
- 9:30am 100M ‘28.5 Hour’ Cut‐Off at Diamond Peak 83M A/S
- 10:00am – 5:00pm TRTER Merchandise Booth Open
- 5:00pm 100‐Mile ’36 Hour’ FINAL Cut‐Off Western Nevada College S/F
TRTER Need To Know Locations
The host hotels for the Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs:
The Plaza Hotel (in the heart of Carson City) is offering a special rate for TRTER participants ONLINE ONLY
801 S. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
Phone (775) 883‐9500Located just a few blocks from The Fox Brewpub location. Book online and use the promo code to get the special rate. Special Rates: King room is $89 plus tax and Double Queen room is $69 plus tax. Discount applicable on July 15, 16, 17, 18, 2021 with code: TRT2021 (no spaces, all caps).
- Click “reserve your room”
- Click the dates. Select “check availability”.
- Select “promotional code”. Put in the promotional code TRT2021, then Click “apply”.
The Federal Hotel (across the street from the Plaza) is offering a king room or a double queen room for $102/night.
900 South Carson St.
Carson City NV 89701
(775) 883-0900Hampton Inn & Suites
10 Hospitality Way, Carson City, Nevada 89706
t: 775.885.8800 f: 775.885.8801
www.carsoncitysuites.hamptoninn.comWe provide our travelers a warm and inviting “home away from home.” Some of our amenities include:
- Free hot breakfast offered daily, allowing guests to start their day off right without an additional charge.
- Free high-speed and Wireless Internet access in the lobby and all guestrooms, allowing guests to easily stay connected to their customers and family while at our hotel.
- Guests have the option to earn both HHonors points & airline miles.
To Reserve call the hotel directly at (775)885-8800 and use the group code to get the discount.
Gold Dust West (on Hwy50 East)
2171 E William St.
Carson City NV 89701
Room Prices: $110 (plus tax) Superior King or Superior Double Queen
RV Park Prices: (plus tax) $36 (plus tax) – Back In | $39 (plus tax) – Pull Thru. No Breakfast with rate. (30 & 50 amps)
Good Sam Approved! 10% discount for Good Sam Members applies.Book your group rate for the TAHOE RIM TRAIL ENDURANCE RUNS Premier Hotel & RV Park at the Gold Dust West Casino Hotel & Good Sam Approved RV Park The Gold Dust West is a full service Casino Hotel with a Good Sam RV Park, Two Restaurants, 32 Lane USBC Bowling Center, Arcade, Snack Bar & the Ten Pin Lounge & much more! Special Hotel rates include a full COMPLIMENTARY breakfast with each night stay. Breakfast is served in our Grille Restaurant. Hotel rates are 1-2 persons (single to double occupancy). Current Carson City Room tax: 11%. No Resort Fees. *BOOK EARLY**ROOMS & RV SITES ARE LIMITED!* **Reserve your ROOM / RV SITE before JUNE 17th!**
- Call toll free at (877) 519-5567 or (775) 885-9000 & press 1 for reservations
- Ask for the TAHOE RIM TRAIL ENDURANCE RUNS room block & have your credit card information ready to give the reservationist
- Go to www.gdwcasino.com
- Click on Carson City
- Click Book Hotel Reservations Here
- Enter the information for your stay & book with group code: TAHRIM721 Group code is not case sensitive
- Fabulous Food Truck
- Food Truck meals are included in the entry fee for all registered participants. Family, crew members and pacers will need to purchase their own food at the food trucks. Food trucks accept cash and credit cards.
- Locally Brewed Craft Beer
- and the ULTRA LOUNGE – tables, kick-back chairs, soaking buckets, great raffle prizes (check the board!), all under the big tents.
The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Program at the University of Nevada in Reno is proud to provide medical coverage for the Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs. There is First Aid / CPR qualified individuals and radio and /or cell phone communications at each aid station and medical staff at key aid stations and at the start/finish. Safety patrol personnel are deployed within each division between aid stations.
ALL REGISTERED RUNNERS must complete a medical questionnaire during the online registration process.
The use of personal music devices is strongly discouraged at this event. To enjoy all that our race has to offer and for the safety of all participants, management of the Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs encourages a headphone-free environment during the running of our event.
Runner safety has always been, and will continue to be, a top priority for our event. Please be mindful of the other participants and respect the race personnel to ensure a safe and enjoyable race for everyone.
PLEASE HEED: If you still insist on using headphones during our event please remove your ear buds within 500 feet of any aid station, entering or leaving as a common courtesy to the aid station volunteers who are there to help you.
100 Mile – $290
50 Mile – $155
55K – $135
REFUNDS Requests for cancellation and refund must be submitted by no later than 6:00 pm on Sunday, March 10, 2021. The refund amount will be the original registration fee, minus a $30 administrative fee. Following the refund deadline, in the event of wildland fire, inclement weather (i.e., severe thunderstorms, accidents and or epidemics), the race directors reserve the right to make judgements and decisions regarding the shortening or cancelling the race. Whether or not there will be refunds and the amounts are the sole discretion of the race director. Please note that carry-over registration is not offered, except in the case of an active military deployment or death in the family. Refunds will not be issued for carry over registrations. In general, refunds will not be issued after 6:00 pm Sunday, March 10, 2021. Very limited exceptions, such as verified sudden family emergencies, bereavements and military activation will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Race Director. RACE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR BARTERED IN ANY WAY. Runners may be required to provide valid I.D. at registration check-in. SEND REQUESTS FOR REFUND TO:
George Ruiz, Race Director
- Include full name, current mailing address and event distance.
- Requests submitted with incomplete information will not be considered.
- Refunds will be credited to the credit card used on UltraSignUp.com.
PLEASE NOTE: The Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs have filled early the past four years and many interested runners were placed on the event’s waiting list in hope they would be able to run. Out of courtesy to your fellow runners PLEASE let us know in advance if you are not able to attend so others can fill the vacant slot. Registered runners who DNS (do not show) AND DNC (do not call) without valid, acceptable excuse MAY risk not being able to participate the following year. We sincerely hope you understand our decision.
UPGRADE / DOWNGRADE POLICY
Runners registered for the Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs may upgrade or downgrade their event distance under the following conditions:
- All Upgrades must be submitted no later than 6:00 pm, Saturday, July 6th, 2021
- All Downgrades must be submitted no later than 6:00 pm, Saturday, July 13th, 2021
Any exceptions will be the decision of the Race Director. In the absence of the Race Director the decision may be made by the Assistant Race Director.
There will be no change of distance during the race (i.e., an individual registered to run the 50M course MAY NOT downgrade to the 55K course once the event has started). Any runners who do not complete the entire distance for which they are registered will be disqualified and listed as DNF (Did Not Finish).
Runners may request an upgrade to a longer distance up until the request deadline but the upgrade will not be considered complete until the difference in registration fees is received by race management officials AND all required documentation is received. Additional fees and required forms should be mailed to:
Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs
P.O. Box 1483
Carson City, NV 89702-1483
$20 — From the 55K to the 50M event ($155 – $135 = $20)
$155 — From the 55K to the 100M event ($290- $135 = $155) – submit the additional payment along with proof of meeting the event’s Qualification Standards and Volunteer Requirements.
$135 — From the 50M to the 100M event ($290 – $155 = $135) – submit the additional payment along with proof of meeting the event’s Qualification Standards and Volunteer Requirements.
- Runners may request a downgrade in distance but no refund will be issued.
- If runners registered for the 100-mile event have not submitted proof of completion of their Volunteer Requirements by July 6th, 2021, they will automatically be downgraded to the 50 mile event. NO REFUNDS!